Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking to hire a Weld Cell Operator
Industry: Light Industrial
Pay Type: Hourly
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity for Warehouse Associates, paying $18 DOE per hour based on experience.
Essential Job Duties:
Welding – Sets up and controls the operation of single or multiple production machines for the safe process of manufacturing quality products, using measuring tools and standards to evaluate quality of product
- Uses measuring tools, sight and standards to evaluate quality of product.
- Must be able to identify materials and pitches and measure accurately.
- Operate, set-up and change-over machines, in a safe manner.
- Troubleshoot heat, temperatures, and pressure of welders.
- Knowledge of safety and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of products, molds, basic concepts of machinery, blueprints & pitch. Must be able to read and interpret work orders and read blueprints.
- Able to use hand eye coordination to modify products if necessary.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, ability to lift-up to 25 lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
- Able to lift and maneuver containers of material weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Able to speak, understand and read English to follow all written and verbal instructions
- Understand all documentation required to perform assigned tasks (work orders)
- Able to work with hand tools, manual pallet jack and power pallet jack
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude and ability to show initiative
- Able to work with others and be self-motivated
- Good time management skills
- Position involves lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, squatting, reaching and using measuring devices involving fine hand motion and a high degree of visual acuity. Due to the nature of the position and the level of noise, safety glasses and other PPE will be required.
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1402→