Website Agile Workplace Staffing
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
This Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with warehouse, shipping, maintenance, production and cleaning duties.
• Maintains a clean and secure warehouse.
• Receives, stocks, sorts and places materials or items in appropriate areas.
• Assists in Inventory Cycle Counts.
• Assists in packing goods for shipment according to specifications.
• Prepares bills of lading, posting weight and shipping charges and attach information and
shipping instructions on to boxes.
• Checks goods against shipping documents and authorizations are included in typical shipping
• Palletizes shipments.
• Occasionally performs activities related to the receiving materials such as unpacking of goods.
• Performs checks against bills of lading, packing slips, etc.
• Assists in production activities and perform other duties as needed.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
New Job Orders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1604→