Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a Training Coordinator/Supervisor in Lowell MA
What you will be doing:
- Issue training records as required for production staff
- Conduct classroom based orientation training for new hires
- Document and monitor all training programs and participants’ progress and results
- Coordinate with supervisors to ensure effective training curriculum
- Maintain records for each employee participating in the training process
- Help in creation of written procedures and development of curriculum
- Maintain goals and deadlines along with maintaining real time feedback on how the team is performing
- Regularly communicate team performance to employees and management. Give and receive employee feedback
- Participate on teams that improve safety, quality, and reliability in the work area, as well as teams that support cost saving and team building initiatives
- Understand all written procedures and policies and instruct other team members
- Understand and promote good manufacturing practices (GMPs) including all clean room related requirements
- Ensure safety guidelines are understood and followed at all times
- Show self-motivation to optimize job performance on a continual basis.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with jobs in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
What we require from you:
- High school diploma or GED required, college experience a plus
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Minimum 2 years experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
- Must have good communication skills and work well with people
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite, Syteline, ERP/MRP)
- Ability to interpret written and verbal work instructions
- Able to think creatively, get out of the box and solve problems
- Possesses the ability to solve problems as they develop for the team
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1775→