Agile is currently seeking a Thermoplastic Extrusion Specialist.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Perform operation and troubleshooting of single screw profile and sheet extruders, as well as twin screw compounding extruders
- Perform and maintain setup and breakdown of profile, sheet and twin screw extruders
- Assist process engineer, on prove out of extrusion profiles
- Update and maintain process/setup sheets for all phases of extrusion
- Assist operators with process improvements
- Work closely with Process Engineering and R&T, assisting with the execution of R&T compounding and extrusion programs
- Assist Process Engineer in specifying new equipment, developing procedures and troubleshooting equipment as needed
- Keep equipment and workspaces clean following 5S methodologies
- Take part in our safety first culture.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years experience with extrusion/processing.
- Knowledge of single screw/twin screw extruders and ancillary equipment
- Ability to diagnose and execute repairs on extruders and auxiliary equipment
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Experience with design software a plus
- Must be able to read basic measurement devices and perform basic mathematical equations
- Experience weighing and basic material testing
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. federal government contracts that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens.
Agile Workplace Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
Source: New Job Orders