Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!
- Type of Assignment: Direct Hire
- Shift: 1st – 8 hours – Day shift – Monday to Friday
- Category: Light Industrial
- BS in an Engineering discipline desired
- Experience Level 3-5 years
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM (e.g., Soli,works, AutoCAD) and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience in creative problem-solving and implementing corrective action
- Experience in assembly, CNC machining, testing, heat treating, bending, welding, and ,finishing
- Research, design, develop and recommend manufacturing process and machinery improvements.
- Be the primary point of contact for manufacturing technical support
- Interface with other disciplines,nes including Sales Service, Estimat,ing and Drafting
- Provide leadership and hands-on technical support to maintenance/manufacturing activities.
- Create/maintain manufacturiSOPsP’s
- Desitooling, jigs, and fixtures to support of machining operations and product assembly
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1842→