Agile Workplace Staffing helps put people and jobs together! The strength of Agile Workplace Staffing lies in our ability to provide services when and where they are needed. Agile Workplace Staffing specializes in light industrial, Warehouse & Distribution, Engineering, and Life Sciences. Providing employees to a variety of organizations and industries allow us to maintain a comprehensive talent pool of employees to meet varied demands and become an extension of your team. Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success.
Agile Workplace Staffing is looking to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Sourcing Specialist to meet our ever-growing team at our Nashua, NH location. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then Agile is the place for you.
- Utilize sourcing techniques to attract the highest quality of candidates and build a consistent candidate pool
- Pre-screen resumes and engage passive candidates through LinkedIn and other recruiting channels
- Assess the degree to which candidates meet the necessary requirements for each position through a visual review of the resume or social media profile
- Execute creative recruiting methods to source the most qualified candidates, including cold calls to passive candidates to generate a phone screen with recruiter
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with recruiters, account managers and interface with all levels of management in order to meet requirement needs
- Prioritize workload and work with a sense of urgency to manage competing priorities
- Solicit feedback from recruiters regarding the candidate quality and modify sourcing methods accordingly
- Create candidate profiles and follow documentation standards in our applicant tracking system, CATS
- Ensure positive applicant experience throughout the hiring process
- Abide by provided training of federal and state employment law
- Follow all internal processes to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time 4o hour a week position.
Required Education and Experience
1. Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Employee must be eligible to work in the United States. Completion of I9 form required.
Agile Workplace Staffing, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.