INTERNAL NOTES: Solderer Semi-Rigid: Candidates must have good soldering skills and must be able to solderer without a microscope, as the resistance soldering we perform is not under a microscope
To assemble products in accordance with established standards.
Solder pins and connectors using resistance soldering units and solder irons in accordance with production guidelines.
- Read and understand drawings, pick list, bills of material.
- Use measuring tools.
- Work with all cable types, including temperature-sensitive dielectric and aluminum jacketed cable
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Familiar with J.STD-001 and IPC-620
- Oral Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Written Communication Skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Physical Dexterity
- Mechanical Skills
- Reading Skills
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior resistance Soldering and solder iron experience a plus. However, we are willing to train those individuals that are a good fit
Source: New Job Orders