Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place! Apply NOW
Type of Assignment: Contract to hire
Category: Light Industrial
- Experience with Selective Solder and Final Assembly equipment helpful.
- Knowledge of IPC-J-STD-001 helpful
- IPC-A-610 Required.
- 3+ years of experience assembling printed circuit boards preferred.
- Perform manual soldering to assemble electronic components on printed circuit boards according to CircuitCam and work instructions.
- Mark-up any documentation issues or technical issues that may arise during the production process. Elevate any issues that cannot be resolved to supervisor.
- Perform rework and repair as requested by the customers. Including BGA mounting and rework.
- Perform Post Wave Inspection.
- Program and run Selective Soldering Machine.
- Run Wave Solder Machine.
- Enter defects and workstation times daily.
- When needed, assist in mechanical assembly and packing and shipping.
- Participate in an environment focused on learning, continuous improvement and teamwork.
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1848→