Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place! Apply NOW
- Type of Assignment: Contract to hire
- Shift: 1st
- Category: Light Industrial
High school education or GED required.
2-3 years’ experience within a production environment
Proficient level of English – Verbal & Written
Must have basic math skills.
Must be attentive to detail.
Excellent manual dexterity.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual tasks with frequent rotations.
Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
Due to the nature of the position and the level of noise, safety glasses and other PPE will be required.
- Work closely with Shipping/Receiving Coordinator, Supervision/Management and Quality
- Assurance in an integrated system with respect to ISO 9001:2008 compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality Control activities as set forth in the Quality Manual is accurate, understood and implemented effectively.
- Daily work assignments will be assigned by the Shipping/Receiving Coordinator. If the Shipping/Receiving Coordinator is not available, see the Customer Service/Production Control Representative or for assignments).
- Responsible for boxing and storage of product in a neat and timely manner.
- Maintain a current inventory of all finished parts in house and those parts being processed by a secondary vendor or subcontractor.
- Shipping product to the schedule and notifying the Shipping/Receiving Coordinator as early as possible of a problem which may delay the shipment.
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1560→