Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Industry: Light Industrial
Pay Type: Hourly
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity for Warehouse Associates, paying $20.50 +5% Diff DOE per hour based on experience.
To oversee the daily operations of the shift. To maximize the efficient use of shift resources, safety precautions, and production run priorities in order to strive for cost effective manufacturing results.
- Assign Machine Attendants to production jobs
- Organize, direct, and monitor the daily operations of the shift Machine Attendants
- Track the Machine Attendant’s time and attendance
- Evaluate Machine Attendant’s performances with guidance from the Shift Lead
- Work with the Production Coordinator and the Production Manager to make cost-effective suggestions on production jobs
- Work with Quality and the Machine Attendants to ensure that the quality of the parts produced are to the customer’s standards on a daily basis
- Communicate all information about the quality and efficiency of each production run to the next shift
- Minimum 5 (five) years of experience in a manufacturing environment with 2 years in a lead or supervisory capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer and math skills
- Ability to handle adverse situations in a professional, yet effective manner
- Must be able to motivate people
- Must have a solid understanding of the manufacturing process
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=785→