Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a RF Engineer in Tyngsborough MA
What you will be doing:
- Characterization of Inductor devices up to 40 GHz.
- Develop, build & maintain test fixtures for a variety of measurements.
- Develop and document accurate test procedures for new tests.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing inductor products
- Work with product development team in the development of new products and assemblies
- Perform various RF & environmental tests in response to customer requests
- Work to streamline existing test processes
- Assist customers with selecting inductors for their applications
- Creating application notes and design examples highlighting the benefits of Piconics Inductors
What we require from you:
- B.S Degree Electrical Engineering or 5 years of relevant Engineering Experience
- 3 years minimum experience in RF & MW Field
- Proficient with RF Test Equipment (VNA, Impedance Analyzers, LCR-meter)
- Experience with S-parameter measurements up to 40 GHz, design of RF passive components and fabrication of test fixtures up to 40 GHz
- Ability to verify accuracy of measurements and troubleshoot inaccuracies.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office & CAD
- Organized with excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to multitask & work in a dynamic, fast paced manufacturing environment
- A self-starter who can work both independently and as a team member
- Capable of handling micro-sized inductor components.
- Ability to work with hand & power tools along with soldering equipment to fabricate fixtures.
- Passive component design
- Solidworks CAD
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1756→