Agile Workplace Staffing helps put people and jobs together! The strength of Agile Workplace Staffing lies in our ability to provide services when and where they are needed. Agile Workplace Staffing specializes in light industrial, Warehouse & Distribution, Engineering, and Life Sciences. Providing employees to a variety of organizations and industries allow us to maintain a comprehensive talent pool of employees to meet varied demands and become an extension of your team. Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success.
Agile Workplace Staffing is looking to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Technical Recruiter to meet our ever-growing team at our Nashua, NH location. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then Agile is the place for you.
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and contract employees by matching contract employees’ skills with customers’ needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of tasks unique to each specific customer account.
- Manages the order management process from receiving to completing a technical assignment.
- Comprehends complex job orders.
- Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes and job applications accurately.
- Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
- Uses recruiting tools such as [applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software] to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Enters skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Makes key-skill resume submittals to acquire new or additional business.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers and/or contract employees.
- Administers service quality training and quality performance programs.
- Builds professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
What we look for…
- Ideally a Associates degree or higher
- A proven track record of success in the staffing industry as a Recruiter, ideally in the Light Industrial or Engineering industry.
- We are looking for 1-5 years of staffing agency experience, with an emphasis on cold calling and lead generation.
- Strong problem solving abilities, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Employee must be eligible to work in the United States. Completion of I9 form required.
Agile Workplace Staffing, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.