Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Are you dedicated and looking for a role that recognizes and values you? Let’s connect!
Are you a flexible, hardworking self-starter with an eye for every detail? We have terrific opportunities for motivated and focused employees to come to make us better!
From supporting the Continuous Improvement program to performing manual, machine, and/or fixture assembly work, you’ll assemble, inspect and package products for the customers while meeting quality, costs, safety, and delivery requirements.
If you are an enthusiastic, can-do team player looking for a role that has a direct and lasting impact on the company’s success, check out the requirements below.
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
- Required to function effectively with mechanical inspection devices (primarily measuring microscopes and multiple gauges).
- Maintains accurate records.
- Performs critical inspections of product to address possible defects, including first piece inspections.
- Responsible for accepting product which conforms to specification.
- Cross-training on multiple benches required.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with past quality experience.
- Position requires the ability to multi-task and involves constant manual dexterity.
- Position involves lifting up to 40 pounds, occasional bending, constant reaching and using measuring devices involving fine hand motion and a high degree of visual acuity.
- Due to the nature of the position and the level of noise, safety glasses and ear plugs are required.
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
New Job Orders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1615→