To provide quality control and assurance of products to meet specifications and quality requirements.
- Responsible for performing in-process and final inspection duties on various types of cable assemblies, harnesses and mechanical assemblies.
- Inspector will inspect to IPC-620 standards and record results in log on computer.
Working knowledge of AS 9100/AS 9102 FAI Documentation.
- Must have knowledge of IPC-620
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Able to use and read calipers, scales (rulers) and microscopes.
- Able to communicate and work well with co-workers.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Oral Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Written Communication Skills
- Physical Dexterity
- Reading Skills
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior quality control experience required (2 yrs preferred)