Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a Quality Control Supervisor in Lowell MA
The Supervisor, Quality Control position is primarily responsible for providing support and direction in Quality Control. Coordinates closely with Engineering and Production to adhere to production schedules and customer commitments.
What you will be doing:
- Provide Quality Control support to Manufacturing & Engineering.
- Coordinate and prioritize the daily activities of Quality Control.
- Perform inspection or tests on a wide variety of parts and document results
- Interact with Quality Engineering to resolve CAPA investigations and in support of Manufacturing.
- Provide Quality Support for the disposition of discrepant material.
- Provide Quality Support as needed for product transfers from development to production.
- Provide leadership to production personnel in relation to quality.
- Document and issue inspection plans.
- Recommend the purchase of tools and equipment to improve quality and efficiency.
- Perform measurement system accuracy and repeatability analysis.
- Monitor inspection results for shifts & trends.
- Review DHR’s for completeness, accuracy and conformity to good documentation practices.
- Review and document procedure changes for quality requirements and compliance with the quality system.
- Develop quality systems and procedures as needed.
- Develop and maintain production quality control plans.
- Initiate and maintain SPC (Statistical Process Control) for production processes.
- Review existing processes to identify and implement cost, quality and productivity improvements and initiation of corrective action.
- Review engineering designs for manufacturing feasibility and recommend design changes that will enhance production, eliminate variation and improve quality.
- Comply with all work rules including those pertaining to safety, health, quality and Cirtec policies.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
What we require from you:
- High School diploma-GED
- 5 years’ minimum experience in manufacturing, preferably medical devices, with increasing responsibility or a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be fluent in use of computer systems for the analysis of data, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Must possess good verbal communication, organizational and management skills.
- Training or equivalent experience in computer use and software-Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Must be able to implement quality programs, interpret the collected data, and present the data to management to drive continuous improvement.
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1800→