Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place! Apply Now
Type of Assignment: Contract to hire
Category: Light Industrial
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent of 1 year machine operator experience
- Ability to operate machines in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Maintains accurate and complete records.
- Receive set up sheet and load appropriate dies into the machine.
- Verify conformance of machined parts to specifications, using measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers and micrometers.
- Must have the ability to receive and maintain operator self-inspection stamp to meet quality expectations of Metal Works, Inc. and the customer.
- Verify that Operation Steps for the prior operations have been signed off prior to beginning job.
- Enter labor into manufacturing system via barcode prior to releasing product to the next operation.
- Accurately maintain records of the maintenance performed
All Employees who are offered and accept this position will be required to pass a Criminal Background
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1839→