Painter Technician Job Posting
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Client is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Standard duties associated with paint processes: part cleaning, degreasing, masking and material mixing.
- Control of satellite waste area.
- Surface preparation.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- Ability to read and understand part drawings.
- Ability to follow internal and external specifications and work instructions.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for spray equipment, mixing ratios and measuring devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems with spray equipment and application of paint and primer.
- Prior automotive or aerospace painting is a plus.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance.
This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. federal government contracts that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens. Client is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
Source: New Job Orders