Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile Workplace Staffing is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to champion the optimal delivery of electro-mechanical products, process optimization, and efficient production. We are seeking a self-starter able to translate our customer requirements into the manufacturing and testing plans that will result in our “best of class” product solutions. We are seeking a hands on Mechanical Engineer who can provide new product development, optimize and improve processes, machining, and production.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING – Mechanical Engineer!
- Developing 3D models (Solidworks exp. preferred)
- Lead new product development
- Create and define product specifications
- Document and maintain product and manufacturing documentation
- Conduct root cause and implement corrective action processes
- Work with teams to identify and find solutions for process improvement and better outcomes
- Evaluate, analyze, and research products and systems
WHAT YOU NEED – Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering
- High-Volume manufacturing and manufacturing support
- Electro-Mechanical product and assembly
- Diverse manufacturing and machining
- Familiarity with 3D CAD and FEA (some analysis and simulation)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU – Mechanical Engineer!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Amazing work environment
- Fun and exciting projects
- Work with industry leader
- Career path
- Much more!
So, if you are a Mechanical Engineer with strong high-volume manufacturing support, apply today!
Agile Workplace Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against current and prospective employees based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age for individuals over forty years of age, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.