Agile Workplace Staffing is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to champion the optimal delivery of our electro-mechanical product, process optimization, and efficient production. We are seeking a self-starter able to translate our customer requirements into the manufacturing and testing plans that will result in our “best of class” product solutions. We are seeking a hands on Mechanical Engineer who can optimize and improve our processes, machining, and production.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING – Mechanical Engineer!
- Develop/Optimize manufacturing plans, equipment, and processes
- Conduct root cause and implement corrective action processes
- Work with teams to identify and find solutions for process improvement and better outcomes
- Evaluate, analyze, and research products and systems
WHAT YOU NEED – Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering
- High-Volume manufacturing and manufacturing support
- Electro-Mechanical product and assembly
- Diverse manufacturing and machining
- Familiarity with 3D CAD and FEA (some analysis and simulation)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU – Mechanical Engineer!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Amazing work environment
- Fun and exciting projects
- Work with industry leader
- Career path
- Much more!
So, if you are a Mechanical Engineer with strong high-volume manufacturing support, apply today!