Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile workplace Staffing
is recruiting for a Mechanic
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for maintenance and preventative maintenance on all equipment in the department.
- Repair all equipment-related problems within ability and advise supervisor of any problems not repairable by mechanic.
- Monitors all equipment for wear, misuse, or damage, and reports findings to their supervisor.
- Orders all supplies as need to minimize downtime and performs daily, weekly, and monthly inspections as outlined in pertaining records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical school and/or appropriate on the job training.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read/write in English.
- Requires a strong mechanical aptitude and past experience.
- mechanical aptitude and past experience.
Able to lift and maneuver containers of material weighing up to 70 lbs.
Able to speak, understand and read English to follow all written and verbal instructions
Understand all documentation required to perform assigned tasks (work orders)
Able to work with hand tools, manual pallet jack and power pallet jack
Good communication skills
Basic math skills
Basic computer skills
Positive attitude and ability to show initiative
Able to work with others and be self-motivated
Good time management skills
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Follows through and meets commitments.
Good at multitasking
Detail oriented, and organized
Supports organization and department goals and values.
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently.
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work.
Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
Observes safety and security procedures.
High energy and enthusiasm
Position involves lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, squatting, reaching and using measuring devices involving fine hand motion and a high degree of visual acuity.
Due to the nature of the position and the level of noise, safety glasses and other PPE will be required
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1678→