Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking to hire a Material Handler
Pay Type: Hourly
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity for Warehouse Associates, paying $17.75 DOE per hour based on experience.
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused, and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
Performs all activities required to maintain the storeroom and to disburse stores. Assures that items are correct, handled carefully; and inventories precisely. Maintains inventory records and proper paperwork for accountability of stores.
• Maintains and organizes the stockroom and the surrounding areas.
• Performs kitting of job orders, sales orders and move tickets by following the established procedure.
• Performs purchase order receipts.
• Receives all goods from QC Inspection, and verifies green acceptance label and count accuracy. Labels each item with part number, lot number and quantity, then places the goods in its proper location using the FIFO method.
• Performs daily transactions in the computer system with high accuracy.
• Performs and reconciles daily cycle counts.
• Receives from purchase orders and delivers Inventory items to Incoming QC or non-inventory items to the proper personnel.
• Performs some heavy lifting. (50+ lbs)
• Operates a hand jack and fork truck.
• Assists the Shipping Department as required.
• Assists in year-end physical inventory.
• Assists in other material handling tasks as directed by supervisor or department manager.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED preferred 2+ years of related experience preferred Experience using forklift, hand-trucks, etc. preferred Prior medical/dental device experience. preferred
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 100 pounds occasionally, up to 50 pounds frequently, grasping, talking, hearing and visual acuity to read and operate machinery. Machines/Equipment used:Forklift Pallet Jack Weight Scale Clean Hoods Tape Gun
All Employees who are offered and accept this position will be required to pass a Criminal Background Check and 10 Panel Drug Screening
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1531→