Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place! Apply NOW
Type of Assignment: Contract to hire
Category: Light Industrial
- Maintains and organizes the stockroom and the surrounding areas.
- Performs kitting of job orders, sales orders and move tickets by following the established procedure.
- Performs purchase order receipts.
- Receives all goods from QC Inspection, and verifies green acceptance label and count accuracy. Labels each item with part number, lot number and quantity, then places the goods in its proper location using the FIFO method.
- Performs daily transactions in the computer system with high accuracy.
- Performs and reconciles daily cycle counts.
- Receives from purchase orders and delivers Inventory items to Incoming QC or non-inventory items to the proper personnel.
- Performs some heavy lifting. (50+ lbs)
- Operates a hand jack and fork truck.
High School Diploma or GED preferred 2+ years
All Employees who are offered and accept this position will be required to pass a Criminal Background Check and 10 Panel Drug Screening
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1531→