Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile workplace Staffing
is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
Essential Job Duties:
Operate molding machines, assemble, inspect, package, label. and complete documentation records. The primary objective is to produce and package product for the customer, meeting quality, cost and delivery requirements while maintaining safety and housekeeping standards.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Perform manual, machine and or fixture assembly work.
- Package product to written instructions, meeting customer requirements.
- Perform visual inspection or other means outlined in written instructions to ensure product quality.
- May perform rework and or sorting of suspect productions.
- May be required to attend training meetings and or informational meetings.
- May be required to assist in the training of new manufacturing operators.
- Label and prepare product to customer standards.
- Maintain housekeeping to company standards in accordance with line clearance.
- Communicate all quality concerns to supervisor or quality personnel.
- Follow Good Documentation Processes.
- Read, interpret and follow company policies and procedures. Notify proper personnel if there is a problem which keeps you from observing these requirements.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations; report any potential problems to your supervisor.
- Must work collaboratively with others.
- Support and contribute to the continuous Improvement program.
- Perform any other duties as needed or assigned.
No Supervisory responsibility required
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required:
- Education / Training: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Read, write and speak English language.
- 18 Years of age minimum.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Any acceptable combination of education, training and experience, which provides the required skills and abilities.
- Must possess a telephone and / or provide communication access
- Requires repetitive motions of assembly and machine operating including repetitive lifting and loading movements.
- Sitting, bending and moderate lifting during work hours.
- Must be able to stand and walk, for long periods, throughout the workday.
- Must possess strong visual acuity and hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to lift and move objects with a maximum weight of 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a drug free and alcohol free environment.
- Must maintain good personal hygiene.
All Employees who are offered and accept this position will be required to pass a Criminal Background Check and 5 Panel Drug Screening
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1587→