Machine Operator – Amesbury, MA
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Client is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Client is currently seeking a Machine Operator for our Amesbury, MA location.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Setup, breakdown, operate and troubleshoot Thermoplastic compounding, extruder and/or thermoforming equipment.
- Measure material and load material into the machine.
- Accurately record manufacturing data into the computer.
- Package and monitor the process.
- Keep equipment and workspaces clean following 5s methodology.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- Experience running industrial equipment and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Must be able to read basic measurements devices and perform mathematical equations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret part drawings is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance.
This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. federal government contracts that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens. Client is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
Source: New Job Orders