Website Agile Workplace Staffing
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – high energy, focused, and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of production of an assigned machine or section of machines.
- Loads parts into the assembly machine by the part numbers called out on the production order.
- Must verify that parts used match parts called for in product specifications.
- Checks work in progress for defects and maintain quality standards per standard operating procedures.
- Completes necessary paperwork, makes minor adjustments to machinery, and refers major issues to mechanic or supervisor.
- May perform or be trained on mechanical duties to assist in higher-technical maintenance of machinery.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical school and/or appropriate on-the-job training.
Excellent communication skills and ability to read/write English.
Must be able to perform physical tasks, ability to lift to 25 lbs.
Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
Position involves lifting to 50 pounds, bending, squatting, reaching, and using measuring devices involving fine hand motion and a high degree of visual acuity.
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1550→