Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Are you dedicated and looking for a role that recognizes and values you? Let’s connect!
Are you a flexible, hardworking self-starter with an eye for every detail? We have terrific opportunities for motivated and focused employees to come to make us better!
From supporting the Continuous Improvement program to performing manual, machine, and/or fixture assembly work, you’ll assemble, inspect and package products for the customers while meeting quality, costs, safety, and delivery requirements.
If you are an enthusiastic, can-do team player looking for a role that has a direct and lasting impact on the company’s success, check out the requirements below.
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
- Responsible for the cross visual inspection, packaging, labeling and material handling for the injection molding machine.
- Bags of parts are to be taken off the pipe at the specified fill level.
- Parts are to be correctly labeled, free of mixed parts and free of visual defects.
- Samples are to be delivered to inspection on time and attendant advises inspectors when a defect is detected visually.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by staff on a need bass.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Requires prior administrative experience and excellent communication/writing skills.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with experience with MS Office.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
New Job Orders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1459→