Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a Machine Attendant III in Merrimack NH
From supporting the Continuous Improvement program to performing manual, machine, and/or fixture assembly work, you’ll assemble, inspect and package products for the customers while meeting quality, costs, safety, and delivery requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Handling of product produced from a machine
- Packaging, weighting, and labeling product
- Inspection of all product produced at the workstation
- Assembly work which could include ultra-sonic welding of inserts and kit work
- Measure and properly submit a first piece to Quality at start-up
- High level of assembly work
- Work on special projects for Quality and Engineering under the direction of the Production Coordinator and the Production Manager
- Provide suggestions for process improvement to the Production Coordinator and the Production Manager
- Production Auditing
What we require from you:
Must have exceeded all the responsibilities required as a Machine Attendant II.
Prior machine attendant/operator skills and experience
Good communication skills. Must be able to speak, understand, and read English
Must be able to read and understand all the documentation required to perform assigned tasks (Work Order and the Operator Responsibility Sheet)
Basic math skills and computer skills
Job knowledge of various production runs from previous orders
Attention to detail. Requires a skilled and experienced individual
Basic knowledge of ERP software. Preferably IQMS
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1635→