Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) in Nashua NH
What you will be doing:
- Follows established plan of care departmental policies and procedures; objectives; quality improvement programs; safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- Performs basic procedures to include incentive spirometry; bedside testing such as blood glucose testing; non-sterile dressing changes and oral suctioning and maintains aseptic technique when appropriate.
- Provides personal care to patients in accordance with the Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs accurate and timely documentation of patient care information on appropriate patient medical record forms.
- Maintains a safe; comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family in accordance with agency standards including assurance and support of patient’s rights and responsibilities.
- Participates in educational programs; current literature; training sessions, meetings and workshops.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled; completes work within designated time.
- Adheres to dress code with a conservative appearance, professional casual business attire, neat and clean. Wears identification at all times while on duty.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes ALL annual education requirements and assigned learning modules in a timely fashion.
- Maintains Regulatory requirements, Ethics and Organizational policies.
- Works as a team player.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities, as well as annual reviews.
What we require from you
- Must have current LNA License
- 1 Year preferred, not required
- Criminal Background check Required
- Pre-hire health screening, including TB screening
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Full Time, Part Time
- Medical/Dental after 90days (FT)
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1491→