Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place! Apply NOW
Type of Assignment: Direct Hire
Shift: 1st – 8-hour shift- Day shift- Monday to Friday
Work setting: On-site
Category: Light Industrial
- BS in an Engineering discipline desired
- Experience level: 1 year
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD) and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in assembly, CNC machining, testing, heat treating, bending, welding, and finishing
- Assist with research, design, development, and recommend the ion of the manufacturing process and machinery improvements.
- Be a point of contact for manufacturing technical support
- Interface with other disciplines, including Sales Service, Estimating, and Drafting
- Provide coordination for the safety and hazardous materials/waste programs
- Provide hands-on technical support to maintenance/manufacturing activities.
- Create/maintain manufacturing SOPs
- Assist in the design of tooling, jigs, and fixtures in support of machining operations and product assembly.
- Get involved with creative problem-solving and implementing corrective action
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1843→