Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile workplace Staffing
is recruiting for a Feeder/Packer- Forming
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
The Feeder/Packer is responsible for feeding the gluer, packing products in accordance with customer specifications and
quality standards, and sorting defects. He /She must consistently and efficiently perform and follow procedures in compliance to company, customer, and ISO standards.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Flip and sort prior to filling feeder.
- Feed gluer and keep feeder full.
- Monitor gluer and mirrors for line jams and other problems.
- Clear minor line jams.
- Consistently inspect the finished product for quality prior to packing.
- Notify operator of defects and nonconforming gluing quality.
- Manually pack the good finished product into shipping cartons in compliance with customer specifications.
- Learn how to pack for various customers.
- Verify case count and appearance.
- Understand quality issues and sort for defects.
- Understand the different types of board (i.e., mylar vs. white).
- Stamp initials on the finished case, after a thorough inspection, with a stamper supplied by the company.
- Keep area clean and organized. Empty trash bins, sweep around the gluers, pick up empty pa llets around gluing department and take them to the proper location.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by management or lead person.
- Consistently attentive to quality throughout manufacturing process.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS AND FUNCTIONS (5+):
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a high level of initiative and flexibility.
- Capable of understanding technical customer requirements.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment to meet customer delivery dates.
- Constantly produces high quality work and maintain established production standards.
- High school education or GED required.
- Proficient level of English – Verbal & Written
- Ability to read and understand a Job Bag.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual tasks with frequent rotations.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
New Job Orders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1567→