Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile workplace Staffing
is recruiting for a Extrusion Operator
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
- An Extrusion Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of extrusion equipment and will spend most of their day performing routine quality checks of production.
- Regulate rate of extrusion speed according to product specification. Recording data, such as man time, belt length, and items processed.
- Responsible for the set up and operation of extruders and ancillary equipment specific to the production of Urethane timing belts.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme. Must comply in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
All Employees who are offered and accept this position will be required to pass a Criminal Background Check and 10 Panel Drug Screening
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1697→