Agile is seeking candidates for our industry leading client of innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry.
We are seeking energetic, self-starting qualified individuals with strong interpersonal and organizational skills to join our client’s team.
- Install and remove injection molds.
- Load processes from machine memory or written process sheets and troubleshoot as required.
- Perform material changes as required (i.e., material grinders, loaders, filters).
- Operate and set-up any auxiliary equipment needed for the molding operation as required.
- Optimize machine process for quality and overall cycle time.
- Responsible for quality.
- Grinding of runners from molding machines as required.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and safety checks on machines.
- Maintain good housekeeping and adhere to all safety rules.
- Availability for coverage of off shifts when and if needed.
- Experience in thin wall plastics molding using electric molding machines desired.
- Experience with Hot Runner Molds and associated controllers.
- Blueprint reading, interpreting and understanding.
- Ability to communicate with other team members on day-to-day activities.
- Maintain communication with supporting departments as required.
- Ability to use measuring equipment to ensure the quality of parts from the molding machines, i.e., calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking.
- Familiar with engineered materials.
- Excellent work ethics and history of being dependable.
- 1st Shift- 7:00am to 3:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- 3rd Shift 11:00pm to 7:00am (Mon-Fri)
- Weekend Shift- 6:30am to 6:45pm (Sat-Sun)
- Weekend Shift- 6:30pm to 6:45am (Sat-Sun)
Salary range for a Mold tech’s are as follows. Priority is the 2nd shift.
- 1 st shift is a production Shift and it ranges from $25-$35/hr. Exception can be made based on the seniority,certification and experience.
- Other shifts are off shifts and its between $22-$28/hr.
Hudson NH, near MA state line
Source: New Job Orders