Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile workplace Staffing
is recruiting for a Engineering Technician
- Produce, integrate, test, troubleshoot, modify and repair equipment, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, moving machinery and powered equipment to ensure proper fit and function.
- Provide input during mechanical design and fabrication projects
- Communicate with the team by summarizing key status updates, report any issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Support testing of product operation including recording data, taking samples of process material and inspect equipment for any mechanical issues.
- Orders and maintains inventory for parts, chemicals, tools, and equipment as necessary to support product development, and certification of efforts.
- Complies with safety regulations, maintains clean and orderly work areas and equipment, detecting and reporting faulty operations, defective material, and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Other duties as necessary.
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent and previous experience in a Mechanical Technician role with troubleshooting and repair experience.
- High mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- General understanding of stress and strain principles on different materials
- Basic understanding of wire diagrams
- General knowledge of sensors and instrumentation devices
- General understanding of motors
- Basic understanding of hydraulic systems
- General knowledge of common material properties
- General knowledge of fabrication techniques with common hand power tools
- General understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, and power transmission.
- Satisfactory Pre-employment Screening.
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1512→