To provide document control and assurance that all documentation is current and meets all customer specifications and quality requirements.
- Maintains all documentation to the correct revision, files down-rev drawings and ensures that production is working to the correct revision.
- Storage of documentation, transfer files from various platforms: .pdf, .xlsx, .docx, .tif, .jpg etc, received via email or secure websites.
- Process all documentation pertaining to quotes, including assigning 603 part numbers when required.
- Maintain ECN and Changes Pending logs for Engineering.
- Manage all documentation relating to AS9100 / ISO manuals and procedures.
- Downloading, uploading and filing customer documentation electronically and physically.
- Scanning all incoming C of C’s on packing lists.
- Prepare kits with proper documentation packages.
- Maintain ECN log, serial log on network.
- Maintain MSDS spreadsheet on network with links to MSDS internet location.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills are key and attention to detail is highly important.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of ECO change control is desired.
- Software knowledge preferred for: Epicor, Adobe, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, 7-Zip, Exostar, Enovia and WinSCP.
- Exporting of reports and files, as well as formatting and manipulation of files.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Basic computer skills
- Reading Skills
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship required
- Prior Document Control experience required (2 yrs preferred)
Source: New Job Orders