Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a Director of Manufacturing in Burlington MA
We produce unique and vital products used by vascular surgeons and interventionalists around the world. We are seeking someone who is a team player, reliable, detailed, and understands how important the work we do every day is. This role will involve day-to-day personnel management to ensure production schedules are followed and regular reporting of the production status. A key part of this role will be to understand all aspects of the manufacturing processes, assist with troubleshooting, corrections to non-conformities, and identifying areas for process improvement. This position will be cross-functional, working closely with quality, engineering, purchasing, and operations to ensure production runs smoothly.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain the production schedules for product lines, revise schedule as necessary using feedback from sales data and actual production output data
- Track and control expenses to ensure departments stay on budget
- Coordinate with materials and quality teams to ensure the production team has all of their required materials on time
- Work with Quality Control and Document Control to ensure product is released on time
- Work closely with tissue suppliers and purchasing department to plan tissue shipments based on production needs and actual tissue yield figures
- Support tech transfer activities for new product lines and get new lines up and running
- Serve as the boss for buildings 43 and 53 for all topics (operations and general business
What we require from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or related field or equivalent production experience
- Able to read and interpret standard operating procedures and manufacturing instructions
- cGMP experience required. ISO13485
- Medical Device/ Life Science Experience Required
- A minimum of 4 years Production Management experience required
- Experience working inside of a cleanroom (experience with aseptic transfer preferred)
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1805→