The Core Warehouse Associate will be responsible for receiving, identifying, and inspecting all inventory transmission cores that come into the facility. This position will identify the various transmissions for entry into Client’ ERP system. In addition to having experience with data entry, the Core Warehouse Associate must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented with the ability to multitask. While performing the duties of this job, the Core warehouse Associate may be required to stand for periods of time, and must also be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives new and incoming transmission cores
- Keeps track of received data and source documents.
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer.
- Transmits entered information into database.
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Follows through and meets commitments.
- Good at multitasking
- Detail oriented, and organized
- Supports organization and department goals and values.
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- High Energy and Enthusiasm
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Source: New Job Orders