CNC Set up Machinist
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Client is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Operate high-speed kiss-cutting machine, 5 axis CNC and waterjets.
- Keep machines and workspaces clean.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Determines reference points and direction of machine cutting paths.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- 3+ years of CNC machine experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read dimensional drawings and follow written procedures.
- Ability to follow detail setup instructions and process controls.
- Ability to read Vernier’s and micrometers.
- Ability to do in process inspections using pin gauges, micrometers and other measuring tools.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Work well with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance.
This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. federal government contracts that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens. Client is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Clent is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class. gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.
Source: New Job Orders