Website Agile Workplace Staffing
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place! Apply NOW
- Type of Assignment: Contract to hire
- Shift: 2nd
- Category: Light Industrial
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- 3 years’ experience, a plus
- Basic knowledge of machining skills is a plus.
- Must be able to use various inspection tooling such as verniers, micrometers, drop indicators, required.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and familiarity with machining concepts, practices and procedures, preferred.
- Responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up, troubleshooting and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Read and interpret blueprints and knowledge of measuring instruments, micrometers, calipers and indicators.
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1294→