Agile is seeking candidates for our industry leading client of innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry.
- Clean, prepare, and assemble product.
- Operate equipment.
- Inspect and track parts and processes during production.
- Ensure quality of final product.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Report defective material or questionable condition to the department supervisor.
- Contribute and adhere to safety and quality.
- Communicate status of operation in a timely manner to management including any safety and/or process problems.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must wear appropriate clean room attire.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Previous clean room experience a plus.
- Be able to handle and inspect small and delicate components.
- Focus on work and minimize interruptions.
- Comply with safety laws and regulations.
- Ability to inspect and manipulate minute items using a variety of tools.
- Must be able to perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 25lbs.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, push, pull, reach, crouch, kneel, crawl or bend, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- High mental and visual attention required for planning difficult work methods and sequences to obtain size, shape, or physical qualities of product. AND/OR Extremely close visual attention such as making delicate adjustments to control high speed operations.
- Must wear appropriate PPE, as required by the task at hand.
- Good vision is required for adherence to quality standards.
Source: New Job Orders