Website Agile Workplace Staffing
As a boxer you will work within the shipping department to ensure all orders are shipped accurately on a daily basis. Some of the additional responsibilities include Stock Levels of materials, Database entry, internal customer contact, strong communication and organizational skills.
What You Bring to The Table:
- Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
- Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
- Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
- Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
- Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
- Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
Make boxes – unique sizes
Package product according to specifications
Plus, other responsibilities as required
Inventory of boxes and stocking of boxes
Will support and/or act as overflow for Picker & Boxing Clerks
Make packing materials daily or as needed
Work in other areas of warehouse when needed
Required to Maintain a clean and organized work area
Ability to read and speak English fluently; Spanish/English bilingual a plus
- Ability to lift 50+ pound boxes and be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be on your feet for 8 hours a day
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
New Job Orders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1661→