Website Agile Workplace Staffing
Agile is looking for a (BMC) Belt Machining Center in Salem NH
In Salem, we specialize in the production and shipment of urethane belts, created in all size and dimensions. Our process starts with raw materials where we use manufacturing equipment and tools to process, package, and then ship the belts to customers around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Run the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment.
- Power and setup of equipment.
- Change pulleys,
- Load Programs, input parameters into program,
- Set table height, mount cutting tool, set cutting tool depth,
- Operate Machine both manually and automatically.
What we require from you
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
We are Committed to Your Success
We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, let’s start a conversation. Apply today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=881→