Agile Workplace Staffing helps put people and jobs together! The strength of Agile Workplace Staffing lies in our ability to provide services when and where they are needed. Agile Workplace Staffing specializes in light industrial, Warehouse & Distribution, Engineering, and Life Sciences staffing. Providing employees to a variety of organizations and industries allow us to maintain a comprehensive talent pool of employees to meet varied demands and become an extension of your team. Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for proactively identifying new business opportunities, introducing strategic staffing solutions and developing a sales strategy to convert these opportunities into new client wins. This role is responsible for being proactive in their sales approach, anticipating and overcoming objections throughout the sales process, and providing strategic and customized staffing solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales – Operational Planning:
- Identify, construct and maintain an ever-expanding pipeline of potential onsite leads within a defined territory – utilizing your expert knowledge of competitor information and market conditions
- Utilize Agile’s CRM to maintain and document the sales funnel progression of the top 100 targets within the territory
- Determine the sales strategy for winning each qualified opportunity and manage it through the full sales cycle
- Keep apprised of competitors’ status and market activity and position Agile above them in sales presentations and negotiations
- Provide weekly sales funnel status updates to the VP of their defined territory
Sales – Operational Delivery:
- Be regarded by both colleagues and clients as an “expert” of the general staffing business in relation to the range of service solutions and delivery mechanisms available to current and potential clients
- Generate qualified leads for bid development and manage corresponding pre-sales activities with the support of our marketing, pricing, legal, operations, service center and sales support team
- Collaborate on proposals to achieve all of Agile’s onsite objectives and negotiate deals to maximize full revenue potential; including strategically pricing business to ensure gross margins meet/exceed target objectives
Knowledge – Industry and Market Expertise:
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and delivery best practices
- Keep apprised of competitors’ status and market activity and utilize our developed differentiators to continue to position Agile as the industry leader in sales presentations and negotiations
- Partner with subject matter experts within the Agile organization, industry and defined territory to continue to enhance Agile’s service offerings
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three to five years sales experience of staffing delivery models and programs
- Proven history of identifying and implementing successful strategic sales strategies along with analytical expertise of sales processes and metrics
- Successful track record of sales growth, client expansion and new client wins
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating and interacting effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and management, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for sales growth
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs and SLAs
- Proficient with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to learn new software is required.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Employee must be eligible to work in the United States. Completion of I9 form required.
Agile Workplace Staffing, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.