Website Agile Workplace Staffing
The position assists manufacturing to meet its continuous improvement goals such product cost reduction, improve overall product quality, reduced product cycle times and process validations. The individual in this position shall work with Manufacturing/Process engineers. Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
Assembly Technicians on 2nd shift
What You Bring to The Table
Communicator – Courteous, respectful and can clearly communicate to internal and external team members
Detail-driven – Meticulous, punctual, conscientious, and observant of the intricate details that make a substantial difference
Enthusiastic – High energy, focused and driven to provide the absolute best service giving 100% every day
Multitasker – Ability to quickly shift gears from one task to another, prioritize and have good on-the-spot decision-making.
Independent – Ability to work independently with little to no supervision while meeting/exceeding established quality standards
Professional – Neat, professional appearance and demeanor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembling/Packaging products
- Filling out paperwork for related assemblies and production activity
- Understanding of measuring devices, prints and quality control documents, specifications and requirements.
- Operation of mechanical, electrical and optical tools and equipment for quality inspection.
- Ensures high quality standards associated with assembly production to manufacture superior medical product assemblies.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years’ experience in a related field is required
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Broadly cross trained
- Ability to follow GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practice) using Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Electronic Skills: Has a basic understanding of electricity.
- Computer Skills: Is familiar with Microsoft Office products.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Microscope experience
- Previous experience in a Controlled Environment Area
- Demonstrated abilities to train other/new operators
Due to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms) Restrictions, candidates must be a US Citizen
All Employees who are offered and accept this position will be required to pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening
We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a hardworking, driven professional looking for your next team, let’s start a conversation. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disabilities.
New Job Orders
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cats.agilewps.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=applyToJob&ID=1660→