Responsible for the flow of materials in and out of the production areas
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Places produced components in proper storage areas. Retrieves and returns produced
components as required per production schedules. Maintains a clean and neat working area. Safely and correctly uses all material handling and inventory control equipment
(i.e. fork truck, pallet truck, etc.) Will be required to use a fork truck. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ability to read, write, and speak English is required. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Looking for someone with forklift experience
- Must be willing to be on forklift a majority of the day – I believe it’s a sit down truck
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to work around heavy duty loud pieces of machinery
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to read and write English
Source: New Job Orders