- Responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up, troubleshooting and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Read and interpret blueprints and knowledge of measuring instruments, micrometers, calipers and indicators.
- 3 years’ experience, a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Basic knowledge of machining skills is a plus.
- Must be able to use various inspection tooling such as verniers, micrometers, drop indicators, required.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and familiarity with machining concepts, practices and procedures, preferred.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, required.
Source: New Job Orders