Mon- Fri 6:30am – 3pm
This entry level position is primarily responsible for a variety of manufacturing duties and responsibilities under the direction of the Group Leader, Production Supervisor, Operations Manager, and other qualified trainers. Employee must have a basic understanding of the below responsibilities.
- Follows specific, outlined, and detailed procedures; while being closely managed.
- Liaisons primarily with direct supervisors and other managers or group leaders that direct the work flow.
- Performs basic pleating skills.
- Ensures basic assembly is completed with all material types.
- While packing: identifies which boxes to utilize; determines which order needs to be boxed based upon work assignment and box accordingly.
- While engraving, utilizes knowledge of module set-up for machine including part number and lot number.
- Ability to use scanner for production reporting.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop floor and surrounding areas, in accordance to procedures.
- Basic understanding of an MRP system.
- Meets Production Chart goals as monitored by Production Supervisors.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and read the English language
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions when unclear on what to do.
- Ability to understand and apply work methods that drive accuracy and speed.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to work occasional over-time.
- Ability to spend majority of time walking on hard floors.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
Industry leader providing innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences marketplace. In house technical support team is responsible for any in house repairs. The handling of these repairs consists of receiving all repair units into client's ERP system, completion of ERP Service Call module, repairing the instrument, and the return of the instrument to the customer. Responsibilities • * Conducting all functional tests of appropriate liquid handling equipment • * Troubleshoot and execute repairs of all product sent in from the field to client headquarters in NH • * Properly communicate any questions or concerns recognized in repair process to management • * Possess the ability to record accurate information within Integra ERP System • * Willingly provide assistance and support to the client Technical Team when requested • * Manage personal inventory of any spare parts deemed necessary to retain in supply • * Willing to train the right individual with a can do attitude Qualifications & Experience • Must have strong telephone skills with a professional voice • * Must be able to verbally communicate effectively • * Experience working with computers • * Previous technical experience preferred
World leading manufacturer and direct seller of innovative laboratory tools for liquid handling and media preparation. The company is fast paced and fully committed to creating novel solutions to meet the needs of customers in Bio-tech & Pharmaceutical Research labs, Diagnostics, and quality control groups in all life science markets as well and the food & beverage, forensics and medical industries
Source: New Job Orders