This position is primarily responsible for performing a variety of manufacturing duties and responsibilities under the direction of the working supervisor, Production Manager, Operations Manager, and other qualified trainers, such as an area Group Leader by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include some or all of the following, depending on training and experience. Other duties may be assigned.
● Utilizes knowledge, having limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
● Develops resolutions to problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures.
● Follows specific, outlined, and detailed procedures; while being closely managed.
● Liaisons primarily with direct supervisors and other managers or group leaders that direct the work flow.
● Performs basic s, utilizing pleating skills with all types of materials.
● Ensures basic endcapping is completed. Performs endcapping of all types of materials.
● Completes the change out of tools and or temperatures to complete the endcap process.
● While bagging: identifies gaskets and/or o-rings for completion of customer orders; determines the appropriate quantity of gaskets and/or o-rings and appropriate positioning for completed modules.
● Takes responsibility for completing a quality visual check for correct configuration of the module. Identifies which bags are to be used and utilize the proper equipment (seamer) to complete the bagging of capsules.
● While packing: identifies which boxes to utilize; determines which order needs to be boxed based upon work assignment and box accordingly.
● While engraving, utilizes knowledge of module set-up for machine including part number and lot number.
● Utilizes knowledge of order box sizes and how to create and assemble variations.
● Maintains cleanliness of the shop floor and surrounding areas, in accordance to procedures
● Creates paperwork for materials run through machines.
● Creates work orders for modules remaining from cutting process.
● Reviews inventory.
● Performs Flow Test modules, and interprets and records proper reading on gauge. Properly places flow test modules into oven. Selects the proper pressure to test modules. Performs Pressure test, including completing wetting process and spin dry properly prior to oven placement.
Manufacturing experience preferred, but will train the ideal candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Source: New Job Orders