Frequently Asked Questions by Hiring Managers and Companies
1. What are the benefits of working with a staffing company?
One of the greatest benefits of working with a staffing agency is that you can fill job openings in half the time. In a time when finding quality candidates is extremely challenging, having access to a pipeline of top talent is paramount. As your local, staffing company, you’ll get access to the Agile Power Network: our network of sourced and pre-screened candidates at your fingertips. We have made it our mission to provide the support you need to create a talent acquisition strategy that ensures you’ve got a steady stream of candidates for every long-term or temporary vacancy
2. What kind of jobs do you fill?
Our experienced staff have successfully served a multitude of clients. They each offer years of experience working with clients in the following Industries:
- Life Sciences: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
3. Why do companies hire through a staffing agency?
A shortlist of benefits include:
- Focused search efforts to identify the ideal candidate profile you need. Often times Internal HR teams do not typically have the time or resources to find top engineers quickly as we do.
- We benchmark and perform competitive analysis. Even if you already have someone in your network with the skills you need, Agile Workplace Staffing can help you be more informed by providing comparative profiles and gathering relevant information. This can help you be strategic about improving your benefits and allocating your resources.
- We are experts at creating and fostering long-term relationships that drive results. Our team of recruiters are highly specialized and provide not only top-notch candidates but also competitive market information that can be used as a competitive differentiator for your organization.
- You get access to our exclusive database of top-tier candidates through the Agile Power Network (APN). This is made up of passive candidates that you will not find on job boards. Oftentimes, we are working exclusively and confidentially with candidates who we have known for 15 plus years. These relationships transcend any communication barriers and thus enables us to fill your open positions quickly while guaranteeing continued revenue for you.
4. What is the standard turnaround time to finding a candidate through Agile Workplace Staffing?
Our specialized delivery processes means that we likely already know the candidate profile you need. So, our standard turnaround time to identify for your ideal candidate profile will be within 1-3 days.
5. What is the process for finding the “right” candidates through Agile Workplace Staffing?
Our search and recruitment efforts are highly specialized and centered around matching resources from our APN to your specifications. This is achieved through are needs analysis session with you, where we gather essential information about the position. After this process, we then research, identify, evaluate, present our finest candidates for your selection and approval.
6. Does Agile Workplace Staffing conduct pre-employment screenings?
We understand that each employer’s requirements are unique, and we’re prepared to handle a wide range of pre-employment screening and testing. While the actual cost may vary depending on the type of screening, we’re glad to offer pre-employment screenings at a competitive price in your area. We do a range of assessments from federal and local background checks to various drug testing checks as well.
7. Does Agile Workplace Staffing measure and report progress to clients?
At Agile Workplace Staffing, we value our long-term partnerships with all of our clients, so our success is solely determined by what matters to you. We’ll collaborate with you every step of the way to communicate and report our key performance indicators. These will include qualified referrals per role and time-to-hire. And since we’re driven to stay agile, we’re constantly always evaluating our client’s experience and consistently enhancing our performance to suit your needs.
CAN’T FIND YOUR QUESTION ON THE LIST?
No problem! We’d be glad to help. Just fill in the form below and let us know your question. Someone from our team will reach out to you.